RocK the Shot

Rock the Shot

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Soft football helmet DIY

I searched everywhere for a soft foot ball helmet. For some reason I felt my baby needed a cute soft helmet. He actually seemed disappointed that I wanted him to wear a bonnet looking item. I only convinced him with a lollipop.

 I just bought some felt squares and then followed this Martha Stewart pattern on how to make a felt hat. Tweeked it a little and came up with a great NFL 49ers helmet. I wanted to add 49er patches but never made it that far.

FELT HAT LINK

GO NINERS!!

3 comments:

  1. this is great just what i was looking for. but the link doesnt work :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. You don't have a pattern for your version, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What material did you use for the face mask?

    ReplyDelete