RocK the Shot

Rock the Shot

Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Time Family Picture with an Oak tree

Our Family Tree
This is my all time favorite family picture idea. I drove around one day to find the best oak tree spot.  I had my sister take the picture. She couldn't at the time see my vision. She thought I wanted close ups of the family but I insisted I wanted the family small and the whole tree in the picture.

I got the frames at Michaels and took the collage matting out.
I bought the picture at Costco 18x24 for around $10
I used the glass in the frame to help cut the picture just a tiny bit.

I love the coral and yellow shirts and the mustard seeds all around. Avery special picture to me and one that I am sure to do again but maybe in another season.

Another neat way to frame this picture would be on canvas with a landscape design. Costco has the option and you can have a canvas picture divided into 3 canvases.

No comments:

Post a Comment