RocK the Shot

Rock the Shot

Monday, November 18, 2013

Football Diaper Cake

I have had 4 kids in the last 9 years and I never received a diaper cake.  And then I meant a friend who makes diaper cakes so I made her one for her baby shower. I think she has received 5! A guitar, a football cake, quad/motorcycle, a 4 tier tower w/monkeys etc. She isn't going to need to buy diapers for a long time!
I found lots of info on the web on how to make the diaper cakes. I really didn't even know they were so popular. I chose to make it so the the diapers were in a pinwheel. You simply use two sizes of pans and a rubber band to keep it snug and then decorate it. I used fleece to wrap around it and I got a cute football outfit and hat for the topper. I put the lil jammie football outfit inside the hat and it turned out super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment