RocK the Shot

Rock the Shot

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lace crowns, angel wings, beautiful multi layer bows and cheesecloth baby photography


After four babies of my own I think I am going into baby withdraw. So to fulfill my needs of babies I photograph them. Make them giggle and enjoy the sweetness of chubby cheeks and goo goo ga. I like to search pinterest for all the latest fads of baby photography.

*I found the lace crown and had to give it a try.
You just need lace, fabric stiffener, paint and hot glue.
Dip the lace in the stiffener let it drip then dry...
Paint it
glue the sides together and store it on a round cup so it keeps shape.
Be ready for a balancing act when you photograph the baby.

*I didn't make the bow. It's pretty amazing and elaborate. The baby's mama made it. She said it is just 3 different flowers put together. The idea is to get different types of material and put them together. so pretty.

* Angel wings cost about $4 to make.
  Just get 2 packages of feathers soft fluffy ones for the top and mid. And long feathers for the bottom. Hot glue them onto a cardboard
I used a baby head band for the straps.
I love this pic. I think the little baby looks like a perfect doll. I like how the cheesecloth frames her beautiful face. This was my first shot with cheesecloth. I can't wait to get a newborn in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment