RocK the Shot

Rock the Shot

Monday, April 28, 2014

Newborn Photography: Chalkboard, lace rompers

Got to photograph my youngest baby at 12 days old. Bella is the youngest of five children and her mother is as comfortable with little ones as they come. The photo session went so smoothly and Baby Bella slept pretty much the whole time.
I made this purple lace romper. I cut the top off a newborn onesie. I decided to hand stitch the layers of lace. The final layer at the top is hot glued because I didn't want any stitching to be seen. I used 1.5 yards and bought it at Joanns.  The headband is also a piece of  rosette lace from Joanns.
The chalk board is from Michaels. I used the chalk markers called Craftsmart.
The blanket is from Target.
My other favorite photo from the photo shoot.
Using a white crocheted pod.
I love how the pods make the newborns look all squished like they are still in the womb.


1 comment:

  1. Good effort, this is essential information that is shared by you. This information is meaningful and factual for us to increase our knowledge about lace rompers wholesale and It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Always keep sharing this type of information.

    ReplyDelete