RocK the Shot

Rock the Shot

Thursday, August 22, 2013

French Braids are all the CRAZE!

Its been a great, busy summer. Now 1/2 of the kids are back to school and I need to update this blog!

My mom was at the Children's Discovery Museum and snapped a pic w/ permission of a beautiful crown french braid.  My daughters were very excited to try this out.
It took about 20 minutes of some tight pulling and here it it is:
I think it turned out cute. My older daughter says she prefers flowing hair. 

The lady from the museum has a website and does these for birthday parties!

When my oldest turned 6 we had a SPA-tacular Party at our house. My mom, sister, sister-n-laws, and friend gave the girls a little makeover. We did pedicures, manicures, make-up (face paint) and I french braided everyone with the same style and added big flower bows. The girls had fun and the parents were very impressed with the darling beauties at pick up time.

Here is another crown braid that I tried a while ago. 
You do this one by drawing a pretend circle around the top of the head. 
Then you put that section of hair in a ponytail.
Then you start your crown brain and slowly add bits of hair from the pony tail and sides that had been left down.


So cute! Now I just need to remember to make time to wear these pretty hairdos!

No comments:

Post a Comment