RocK the Shot

Rock the Shot

Monday, September 23, 2013

Birthday Books

This is probably my favorite item for the kids. I got this idea when my firstborn turned 1.
I'm not much of a scrapbooker (yes big time digital book  IDEAS HERE) but not that sticker, shapes kind of girl. But I have one exception and that is the Birthday Book. We spend so much time planning the party and making everything just right...what if all your pictures were in one book with special notes from special people at the party year after year in one book! Yes that's what my kids have and after a few years it is quite a keepsake!
 I like to make collages at walgreens for free or costco for $2.00 and it captures the party perfectly. Some special stickers for the theme of the party, the invitation, and all the cute notes from people that love them.
Here are the Birthday Books up in my closet. Packed away for the next party. Whenever another birthday comes around the kids pull out the books and sit on my bed an reminisce of all those special days....
Themes for birthdays X4 
Age 1... Fun to Be One, Firetruck, Carnival, Diaper Derby
Age 2... Toy Story, Curious George, Pooh Bear, Truck Party
Age 3....Cars, Peter Pan, Carnival, 
Age 4..... Princess Party, Dinosaur, Carnival
Age 5...... Pajama Party, Pump it up
Age...6 Salon Party, Rocket party
Age 7.. Pump it up, LEGO Party
Age 8... American Girl
Age 9..Soccer Party

Feeling a bit partied out...now I can see why. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment